Our Workshop Format:
- Warmups – Physical and Vocal
- Acting Improv Exercises with a Teaching Point.
- Scripted Material – the bulk of class time will be spent on the scripted material.
Types of scripted material are on a 4-week rotation:
- Commercial Audition & Performance, including Slating. Improvised and Scripted Commercials are addressed.
- 2-Person Scenes, with both actors onstage.
- Self Tape TV & Film Auditions using a Scene, with only one actor onstage/on-camera.
- Monologues for Audition & Performance.
Note: Anytime a student wants to bring in their own material to prepare for an audition, they may do that instead of working on the scripted material that the class is doing.